Sunday, November 2, 2008

VP's

As election day comes frighteningly near, I have to say that I'm concerned that no matter who wins, there will be some sort of repercussion. I know this is terribly generalizing, but we do have to think to ourselves, "If the president dies, who do we want to take over?" So which is more likely to die while in office? To me, the jury's still out. I had heard talk (just talk, I can't find a source to prove this) of an enthused McCain supporter yelling out at a rally, "Shoot Obama!" I also heard from one of my college professors that McCain has a one and six chance of dying while in office from a heart attack...I have no idea how close to accurate these speculations are, and don't want to think about them being true. I just think our country needs to take that into account as well.

No comments: